|Home||» Products||» Weighing Scale||» Torpedo Weighing Rail Scale|
Torpedo Weighing Rail Scale
Torpedo Weighing Rail ScaleTorpedo Weighing Rail Scale
Application The AMSTEL Torpedo Weighing Rail Scale is a pit less state of the art static weighing scale for hot torpedo cars. High precision , high temperature load cells are installed between the existing rail clamps and the existing wooden or concrete sleepers. They reliably transmit all vertical forces applied by the torpedo car wheels , with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability. The weighing system is installed without a foundation and can be installed without additional effort during a normal track maintenance period.
- as a static weighing system at the tapping position of the blast furnace.
- by weighing half of the entire torpedo car.
- Optimise the material flow to the steel plant by weighing the pig iron that you are receiving.
- Accurately fill each torpedo car by adjusting the nett weight of pig iron arriving from the blast furnace.
- Manage the slag deposit onto the refractory surface for better maintenance cycles.
- Improve the tapping process by controlling the overfill.
- Static weighing of hot torpedo cars.
- High temperature load cells for operating temperatures up to + 200Ã‚ºC.
- Load cell design based on existing rails.
- Precise determination of hot metal output.
- Pitless and gap Ã¢â‚¬â€œ free design.
- Large measuring area.
- High accuracy.
- Installation without foundation.
- Capacities up to 800 tons.